Saturday, 23 August 2014
UPDATES
Hello again lovelies :) Busy and emotion has taken over my life the past couple of weeks, oh my god! I'm just filling you in on what's been happening, what's coming up and what I'm loving.
Things that have happened;
So the past couple of weeks have been hectic, boatloads of homework, an assignment that I can't seem to understand :') and trying to fit it all into my 'busy' schedule. I've also had some weight on my shoulders but it's been painfully ripped off now, so it's a bit better but it does hurt (nothing has literally been pulled off of my shoulders, to clear things up :D).
Things that are coming up;
On Monday, I'm going on an overnight trip to Melbourne with my school for the Melbourne Writers Festival! There was a competition we entered in our English classes, to write a story based on four pictures we were provided with on a sheet of paper we wrote our stories on, and I thought it would be an awesome opportunity to go. So I entered and got in! I'm so glad to be going with three of my other close friends, especially Sofie. I'll definitely have a post about that once I get back :) (5AM flights on a MONDAY morning, I think we all know what's going to go down here D: )
What I'm loving;
Books- I borrowed a book out from my school library and I finished it, and it ended on a cliff hanger! That's the worst thing to happen :( It's called 'The Crossing' by Mandy Hager and it's a really interesting book! Lucky for me it's the first book of a trilogy, so I of course got out the second book, 'Into The Wilderness' and it's amazing so far, oh my gosh!
Music- I've been listening to plenty of music recently, I always am but different songs this time. I am on a school bus most of my mornings and afternoons so music is my company :) some artists I'm listening to are
G.R.L,
The 1975,
Troye Sivan and
5SOS.
I'm so excited to write about my 'MWF' experience when I get back on Tuesday (post will be up sometime this week)! I hope everyone is happy, healthy and doing well.
See you soon,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.