Hello, hello, hello :) I have finally gotten around to writing this post, yayay (hahaha☺)
Okay here's the rundown, on New Years Day my wonderful Mother and I went to the annual Taste of Tasmania, the renowned food festival held here in my beloved city; the wonderful Hobart. It's held down at Salamanca (if you do ever find yourself down here, do go there on a Saturday, the markets are on and it's fabulous, unless if you don't like that kind of thing, then go on a non-market day) and by/at the wharf; it's absolutely perfect ❃
Anyways, there are many, many stalls containing some great, local restaurants who are there to provide the locals and tourists with their food and/or drinks. It's my favourite festival of the year :)
People from all over the place (possibly internationally!) come down to check out the festival and it's most certainly worth the time ☀
Okay okay, onto my TOT adventure; we both arrived there, the sun was violently shining down on us, but I don't think very many people even bothered to care about it (oh the Australians). I saw a little table with free sunscreen for the public to use, so as you do, I went over and put some on (uh hello, free sunscreen and I'm not gonna risk getting burnt) and donated to the fundraiser (which I have stupidly forgotten the name of).
We walked past a stage with a band (not very popular, to me anyways) on stage who were just tranquilly playing their instruments, mixing in with the hum of the crowd. Seeing the main building with most of the 'stalls', we walked in and snooped around, in search for our food. Walking all over the place, going back to the same stalls a few times and some sore feet later, we eventually got what we wanted and sat out on the lawn strip, which was under the beautiful, big trees. The trees gave us the needed shade and I can definitely speak for probably everybody who sat under there, it was pure bliss (they even had bean bags omg).
The Taste was such a great success, I certainly had a great time (also seeing some pretty great looking boys ☀) and I'm sure 99% of the T.O.T crowd could agree ✾











This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete