Friday, 14 November 2014

UPDATE

Hello, it's been quite a while, whoops, sorry. I've had such a busy start to the month oh my goodness, but it has been a great experience. I think I'm just gonna tell you what's been happening with my life the past few weeks.

Starting this off, I'll tell you the same story I told Instagram a few days ago. So a few weeks back, my mum and I had gotten tickets to see the school play that was on at our Creative Arts Festival, A Midsummer Nights Dream (a ridiculously amazing Shakespeare play). And it just happens, that on that Monday after getting the tickets, they had asked a bunch of us to be extras in the play. I found it hilarious (as I find everything else hilarious).

There was a couple of rehearsals for us extras (Titania's fairies if you were wondering) before those 4 shows. I can't believe how talented some people are, like it blows my miiind! They spend so long practicing, learning all of those lines and gestures, I couldn't imagine how hard it'd be. I'll try not to gush on about it for hours but the whole cast was incredible, the behind the scenes was incredible and being a part of something like this made me feel like this was a second family to me.

Though you kind of had to get close and personal with these people, being in a tightly packed dressing room about the size of a bus, with about 50 or so people. Great fun, hahaha.

That's probably all I wanted to talk about today, so apologies if you were expecting life changing events to happen :3

New posts should be coming soon, hopefully :)

Lots of love,

 photo signature_zpsponqkfeb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.